Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

I sure love flats, but lately the pins on my Chester’s seem to have lost their bite. I slipped a pedal this afternoon and gouged my shin up pretty good :rolleyes:

StG riding is perfect right now!

check out the fooker pedals on amazon. I can't tell a difference between them and Chesters, and they're cheaper than a re-pin kit.

sixstringsteve

Hiawatha trail looks awesome! It's been on my bucket list for a while. I need to get up there to do that.

Also, harry's bike looks awesome. I'd love to try one of those shout forks one day. Maybe I'll get to try one out at outerbike this weekend.

rholbrook

Hiawatha trail looks awesome! It's been on my bucket list for a while. I need to get up there to do that.

Also, harry's bike looks awesome. I'd love to try one of those shout forks one day. Maybe I'll get to try one out at outerbike this weekend.

Want me to tell Harry to hook you up? He was supposed to work the show for them this weekend but we are headed to Colorado to see the colors but if you want to take one for a spin I am sure he can hook you up. Send one of us a text if you want to

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Ill be there Oct 7-10th. I'd love to connect with you guys. He's gotta be about 9 feet tall now.

Nuts. He'll be in school and I'll be sleeping those evenings. His practice Thursday night is at Corner Canyon at 6, I could have Nicole bring him down there early if you wanted to do your pump track night then?

sixstringsteve

Ok, I'll think about Thursday. I'm headed down to Moab Thursday night for the TWE trip, so I'll probably want to get moving before 6. Sounds like you'll just have to come visit me in Sedona sometime so I can show you around. :)

sixstringsteve

What do you guys think of the Ohlins forks? I know make some pretty good motorcycle shocks, but how is their mtb game? This fork popped up on ksl and I'm wondering if it's worth picking up.

Ohlins RXF 34 29” Fork http://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/57244138

If I remember correctly, the first 4 or 5 year models had a lot of issues. I wouldn't compare their MTB products with their motorsports offerings yet. I'm a rockshox fanboy (pike and lyrik are my favorites), but cane creek, fox, DVO, and x-fusion make nice forks too.

sixstringsteve

I'm in Utah valley for the next 3 days. Anyone want to go on a ride? I'm thinking AF Canyon tonight, tomorrow, or wed if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:

Corban_White

The wife and kids and I are riding Valley Vista (PG) right after work today if you (or anyone else) wants to join. It will be pretty mellow with my kids but a fun time nonetheless! 5:00 at the 1100n Murdock Canal trailhead.

sixstringsteve

anyone want to ride af canyon tomorrow afternoon? My wife and I got a babysitter, so we're good to go. If we have another car, we could do a shuttle from the summit to tibble fork. I'd rate the downhill a black diamond.

Last edited: