Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I discovered Lambert park in Alpine this spring and have been loving riding there. I work swing shift and usually ride Sunday, Monday or Tuesday morning around 9:30. If anyone would like to join me I would love the company. I would also like to ride some other trails once the canyons are snow free.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
There are a bunch of good trails just over the hill from you in Corner Cyn also. They've been busy over there putting in a whole new trail system. I'd like to see an RME group ride at some point.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
In! Lambert is a network of singletrack, all pretty tame, and a ton of fun. I have been dragging the wife around too. We rode slickrock and steelbender over car show weekend.

sixstringsteve

I have scouts tonight (7-8:30) or I'd join ya. I could charge my nightriders and we could do a night ride if you want.

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
It's too bad I don't live closer. My wife loves riding bikes but she likes pavement and I hate it so it's hard for me to enjoy a bike ride with her, I do it anyway but it would be nice to find someone to ride with sometimes in the Ogden area.

Cascadia

Undecided
I've got a trek fuel ex9. Had a speciized stumpjumper comp but our bikes got stolen last year. I'd be down for a Saturday morning ride but most of my weeknight are booked, with the wife and baby boy getting the majority. :D

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Sunday morning would be awesome. I'm camping this week but next week would be great. I'm fat and out of shape so you have to promise not to lap me.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Sunday morning would be awesome. I'm camping this week but next week would be great. I'm fat and out of shape so you have to promise not to lap me.
No fear of that from me. I'll be waking up in the Swell this Sunday, but let's plan on the 20th. I'll be off work at 830 am and could be out there be 930?

MattL

I have ridden often in the past. I had knee surgery in feb and just this week put in my 2nd mtb ride. Im more slc based so if anyone wants to put a little effort in the morning id be down.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
lambert is a blast. I haven't ridden my bike since my knee surgery. I need to get back on it.

MattL

I'll be riding in the morning if anyone wants to go. Starting from the park by Shriners hospital going up dry creek over to old bobsled entrance and back. Its about an hours at a good pace.
If ya wanna go and are on the way call me. 8zero1-five 8zero-zero296.

I should be at the park at 6 and moving on by 6:15

Last edited: