Any roofers here?

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I was looking at my house and noticed one of my vent stacks doesn’t have a pipe on it. Anyone know a roofer that could take a look at it? I had a buddy fly his drone over the house and got a pic. (Tall two story house and I don’t have a monster extension ladder)

84321657-0AD9-4AEB-97AB-5EDDC598CF38.png

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Yikes, I would also be concerned that they used non-galvanized roofing nails that are rusting and that the shingles do not cover the lower edge of the pipe flashing unless it was added after the roof was finished, but it still doesn't explain why the flashing is there with no pipe.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Well I finally looked up into the attic. There is day light and a little moisture but no damage. Any reconditions in who to call for the fix? 7A1E32E2-CE36-4987-B7D6-67EC6D3F8EF7.jpeg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm curious as to why it dropped so much or if it was just sloppily put it like that. Do you know which drain it's venting for?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Jay definitely call Tyler. Pelygroso....

He just did a complete shingle job for my dad and was great. Easy to talk to, quality job, straight shooter. I would recommend him/his company to anyone.