Any thoughts on the New T-Case from Midnight Metal Works?

Don't dig on Skippy. He's earned his reputation with this crowd and you won't gain customers by doing that.
I would just like to see pictures of what "laminating" looks like. I know Jame Tracey had a early case that broke a weld so we started pickling the ar500. I also know Jesse Haines did some different rails in a couple case but they didn't have a interlock and those customers have been getting replacement parts. But if Any customer includes Skippy has shifting issues they should get hold of us customer service is something we strive for. Our cases should shift better than anything on the market. I wood post a video of how our case should shift if I could figure out how.

Don't dig on Skippy. He's earned his reputation with this crowd and you won't gain customers by doing that.
Not attacking meant just trying to figure out what he is talking about. We strive for the best customer service we can in the the transfer case market. We can't provide customer service if they don't let us know.
Our ship times right now are longer than we would like but we are addressing it our new automated cnc should be making parts by the the end of the week. We are making our own design front outputs because jb conversions says theirs are to far out. After that will be gearsets. With our parts we are making in large batchs so we can have them in stock.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Not attacking meant just trying to figure out what he is talking about. We strive for the best customer service we can in the the transfer case market. We can't provide customer service if they don't let us know.
Our ship times right now are longer than we would like but we are addressing it our new automated cnc should be making parts by the the end of the week. We are making our own design front outputs because jb conversions says theirs are to far out. After that will be gearsets. With our parts we are making in large batchs so we can have them in stock.
Laminating is a pretty popular fab term in my book. I reference laminating when a part is initially designed and plating when it getting a repair.

Laminating is a pretty popular fab term in my book. I reference laminating when a part is initially designed and plating when it getting a repair.
I've always heard it called plated even Jesse Haines thought it was a funny way to describe what he did to said case. One of the 3 case mentioned cases the owner didn't like the modifications done and we sent him our parts and now he is extremely happy with it.

The key point is yes there was a issue and we have solved it we ended up making a shift fork jig machined out of a solid Aluminum and have had zero issues since. Rear rails require offset shift forks for now. But in the near future the rails will be dual drilled so offset forks will not be needed.

Also here are some fun photos that contain information.

Hero case size 2spd.jpg
Screenshot_20220415-214655_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1649732772192.jpg
20220411_082139.jpg

Atlas dimensions and weight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220415-220757_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220415-220757_Samsung Internet.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 19
  • received_1324678354675005.jpeg
    received_1324678354675005.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 19