Any XBOX Brainiacs?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Just wondering if anyone might have had a problem with theirs and know how to fix it. It played fine last night, then when I go to put a disk in today the tray only opens halfway like it was siezing, then when a game is inside it doesn't read it just has the front main light flashing. Anyone? Thanks

JeeperG

Klif01 said:
Just wondering if anyone might have had a problem with theirs and know how to fix it. It played fine last night, then when I go to put a disk in today the tray only opens halfway like it was siezing, then when a game is inside it doesn't read it just has the front main light flashing. Anyone? Thanks

HMMM never heard of that problem but I am sure a BFH will fix it :D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
in the past have you just pushed the disk tray in rather than pushing the eject button again? if you have there is your problem

Klif01

Do I bother you?
onetuff76 said:
in the past have you just pushed the disk tray in rather than pushing the eject button again? if you have there is your problem

Nope, it was a day old. A little closer investigation (and talking to my stupid ass roommates) found out they put a second game in there, but it was staying inside while the other one went in and out, messed up the other game (halo 2) brand new, and it wasn't even mine. And guess who isn't paying for it...ya my roommates!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
OK, let me get this straght... You're attending Weber State and living in the dorms...

First, your roommates load two Xbox games in the machine at once, ruining one of the games, and refuse to step up and replace the game. One of which you borrowed from someone else.

Next, it is my understanding that your recently hacked off, home-built exo cage has reportedly been stolen from outside your building. Also, a witness saw the theif driving away in a 4Runner (no doubtedly to be the rig receiving their new exo cage). Am I the only one that sees the collossal waste of time in trying to utilize custom bent external tubing used from another rig?

This is retarded on so many levels... -_-

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Vonski said:
OK, let me get this straght... You're attending Weber State and living in the dorms...

First, your roommates load two Xbox games in the machine at once, ruining one of the games, and refuse to step up and replace the game. One of which you borrowed from someone else.

Next, it is my understanding that your recently hacked off, home-built exo cage has reportedly been stolen from outside your building. Also, a witness saw the theif driving away in a 4Runner (no doubtedly to be the rig receiving their new exo cage). Am I the only one that sees the collossal waste of time in trying to utilize custom bent external tubing used from another rig?

This is retarded on so many levels... -_-

sorry no help on the xbox stuff, thats my kids department.

but Von made a funny :rofl:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Member: NoTrax is good with Xbox stuff, send him a PM.

Off topic: Exo cage was stolen???? When did this happen? I live near Ogden I could keep my eyes peeled for it.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Stolen saturday night from the weber state apartments.

I had nothing to do with the x-box retardedness, I played it the night before then worked all day the next day, coming home a non-working x-box thats why I posted it.

BTW my roommates are not normal people I hang out with. All 3 return missionaries (not that I am racist against lds, I just don't like living with 3 RM's) They are all older, each have their wedding dates set even though they don't have g/f's and they put two games in the x-box at once, thanks for keeping the mood light Von ;) But ya, if anyone sees the cage driving around let me know, 801-427-5036
Tim