Anybody up for some wheeling in Price? 4/29 - 30

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll have to spend a few hours rebuilding one of my ctm ujoints, but after that I would like to hit a trail or two. Either Saturday or Sunday.

I'm up for anything, mild to Judgement Dayish. :cool:

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Wheelin....

I might be able to go Saturday evening or Sunday if the Cruiser is back in one piece. Saturday we are going to do some work out at the 4x4 track for a while. Drop in and say Hi if you are out that way.

JKS

James K

NO, I'm always like this
what time would you leave to go down? I have no idea where anything is in Price. Well other then the walmart that I spent 2 hours in fixing trailer bearings in, when I was going to ejs.

78mitsu

James K said:
what time would you leave to go down? I have no idea where anything is in Price. Well other then the walmart that I spent 2 hours in fixing trailer bearings in, when I was going to ejs.

You weren't at Napa at around 8:20 on Wednesday were you?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
James K said:

Leaving Friday after work.

I do have to spend a little time fixing a few things, but I'm not expecting that to take very long. There are a few other chores I have planned as well.

This is just an informal invite to anybody who would like to just get out for a day. I have no set times or locations. :cool:

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Herzog said:
I'll have to spend a few hours rebuilding one of my ctm ujoints, but after that I would like to hit a trail or two. Either Saturday or Sunday.

I'm up for anything, mild to Judgement Dayish. :cool:

Just wondering if we missed out on any fun trails today? :D I could probably go out for a while tomorrow if you are still interested.

JKS

Last edited: