• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Anyone do auto glass?

Kevin B.

Big hippy
The Behemoth needs a new windshield, and I'm not going to Safelite. I used to go to Technaglass, but they're gone. Anyone do mobile glass, or have a mobile guy they like?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I have had great luck with You Know Us Glass in Bountiful. They do mobile chip repairs, I am not sure if they do mobile windshields. Gary has been my guy and he is awesome.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
When I lived there, Bestway Auto Glass was always the lowest cost and he does awesome service. He did all my personal vehicles, as well as our company vehicles.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have had great luck with You Know Us Glass in Bountiful. They do mobile chip repairs, I am not sure if they do mobile windshields. Gary has been my guy and he is awesome.

Anyone used these guys? I will need a back window and windshield installed in the Buick, 2010 F350 windshield, 2015 Navigator windshield. (possibly a 2011 F150? )

Zack @ Precision Auto Glass did a good job several years ago. They came to the house.

Chris will be doing my install on Monday for the Buick. Windshield and rear glass.

Last edited:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I had Perry at A+ Quality Glass do the current one in my 80 series Cruiser. He did a nice job. WAY better than the last job that Caliber tried to pass off.