Anyone else been sick this winter?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I am just getting on the tail end of Bronchitis. I was sick a week ago with a pretty bad cold, I was better for 3-4 days, then WHAMMM, Bronchitis. It sucks soo freaking bad. I have been in bed for 4 days straight, no energy, can't eat cuz the throat is sore, lying in my own sweat. :ugh: Anyone else out there had this?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I am just getting over a 3day sore throat/achy body/headache deal. I'm usually only sick for a day...

Quite a few people I know have been ill this winter. I still think it's Dugway. ;)

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
PierCed_3 said:
I am just getting on the tail end of Bronchitis. I was sick a week ago with a pretty bad cold, I was better for 3-4 days, then WHAMMM, Bronchitis. It sucks soo freaking bad. I have been in bed for 4 days straight, no energy, can't eat cuz the throat is sore, lying in my own sweat. :ugh: Anyone else out there had this?

This is exactly how I've been since Monday.

And I'm trying (in vain) to study for a trig test.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I was sick with some unknown laryngitis (too lazy to learn how to spell the word), then I was fine for a week, then I got the flu from SOMEONE -_- (you know who you are...). Been a long time since I was sick like that.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I told ya, "Dont kiss me, I'm sick"..... And all over some stupid hood ornament??? :rofl:

RockMonkey said:
I was sick with some unknown laryngitis (too lazy to learn how to spell the word), then I was fine for a week, then I got the flu from SOMEONE -_- (you know who you are...). Been a long time since I was sick like that.

ace

Parts Collector
I am in week 2 of this condition. The symptoms seem to alternate. Bronchial yesterday, sour throught today. Low energy. Last week was a headache that felt like a marble was rolling around pressed against my skull. Can't wait for tommorow's symptom

Jeeptj98

ace said:
I am in week 2 of this condition. The symptoms seem to alternate. Bronchial yesterday, sour throught today. Low energy. Last week was a headache that felt like a marble was rolling around pressed against my skull. Can't wait for tommorow's symptom

I have been coughing and been all congested now since January 26th. I tried to go to the doctor on January 31st but got in a car accident and decided not to go to the doctor because of how much the accident is costing me. I figured that I had paid enough. My wife has been getting on me though for not going because I am not getting any better.

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
try washing your hands at least 15 times a day (i'm not obsessive/compolsive). my kids have to wash everytime they come in the house. whether its from school, playing, or going to get the mail, and of course before meals and after going potty. we have seen a huge decrease in the number of doctor visits in the last 2.5 years since we started this practice. hope you all feel better.

81Ramchargerman

Has anyone heard of that virus that is in birds like pigeons etc. that is supposed to have a 73 percent (that's what I heard anyways) mortality rate in humans? Scary stuff... I luckily have not been sick yet...(knock on wood)

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
well today I sound like I am half alive. I feel much better but still a little more recuperation before I start singing "the hills are alive". This is something only I would wish on my worst enemies... whomever they are.. :ugh: . My back hurts from having to cough every 10 seconds. I almost black out when I start coughing and can't stop. The med's I am on make me REALLY dizzy. People who see me at work are always asking "what are you on and how do I get some?".

Been a really bad week. For my Bday I got soup instead of cake and icecream! :eek: This SUCKS!