Anyone else not getting notifications (emails)?

Caleb

I've stopped getting any emails since the 2nd of June. Anyone else having this or is it just me? I've looked through my mail to see if maybe it's getting marked as spam or auto-deleted but the last message I have from RME is from 6/2.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I just fired one out to your @me address. Looks like they are blocking. I'm going to look into it.

Last edited:

Caleb

I was gowing to say, I’ve switched to a gmail address and it works. When I switch back to my @me.com address it gets blocked. Makes sense it’s proof point. I hate dealing with them.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I wa showing to say, I’ve switched to a gmail address and it works. When I switch back to my @me.com address it gets blocked. Makes sense it’s proof point. I hate dealing with them.

Any tips on dealing with proof point?

Caleb

Any tips on dealing with proof point?

We actually use them so we have a dedicated team to our account. We’ve also now have a team on our side that deals with email so no advice. When they’ve blocked any of our ips in the past, we’ve usually been able to get it unblocked once we get in touch with them.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I just checked using their tool again and it looks like we are unblocked. Interesting. @Caleb - I'm gonna fire off another test to you.