Anyone going to Moab 6/16-18th?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
We are heading down to Moab this weekend for the first time and would like to meet up with a few people who know the area. Anyone up for a run or have some suggestions or GPS #s. Thanks -Marcus

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
GOAT said:
We are heading down to Moab this weekend for the first time and would like to meet up with a few people who know the area. Anyone up for a run or have some suggestions or GPS #s. Thanks -Marcus
You've gotta run Pritchett while you are there! It's definately my favorite.

Golden Spike is a long trail, but very scenic. If you do Rusty Nail, you will hit most of the difficult parts of GS, and it's not near as long. You might be on the trail just as long though, break downs and etc.

This time of year in Moab is murder - between the bugs and the heat....Wish I was going :D

GOAT

Back from the beyond
waynehartwig said:

Golden Spike is a long trail, but very scenic. If you do Rusty Nail, you will hit most of the difficult parts of GS, and it's not near as long. You might be on the trail just as long though, break downs and etc.

This time of year in Moab is murder - between the bugs and the heat....Wish I was going :D

Come down and make a day of it. Zuk is in so far. -Marcus

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
waynehartwig said:

Wayne since your not comin' break downs will be kept to a minimum.:rofl:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
GOAT said:
Come down and make a day of it. Zuk is in so far. -Marcus
We'll see.. I would really like to....I know Saturday is out, wife wants to do the Pleasant Grove rose thing all day. :rolleyes:

... I owe her, though, so I need to go with.