Anyone have a press brake large enought to build some rock slider?

astjp2

I was wondering if anyone has a press brake large enough to build me a pair of Rock sliders for my LJ? I wanted a pair of rockmen ones, but they quit building them and I figure I could build a pair for less than what some of the vendors are selling them for.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Another idea:

I remember when my friend Quinn built himself a pair of sliders for his YJ. He bought some 4x4 angle iron and some 2x2 angle iron. He welded a chunk of 2x2 onto one outer side of the 4x4 (and he fabbed two small pieces to close off the ends of the 2x2), then drilled some holes and bolted them to his tub. It ended up looking pretty decent and it worked great, and it cost him very little since he did all the work himself.

Just a thought.

astjp2

I have shrock works on my YJ, I tried to see if Rockmen was still making them, they wont and I was hoping to upgrade the LJ to a little stronger design. So I was hoping to build something close to what Rockmen used to make. I would like t have a nice bulb shape on the bottom, the only other thing that is close is the one by savvy, but theirs is partly aluminum, which is not what I want. I like steel.