Anyone near Colorado Springs?

Houndoc

I have been chatting with the seller of a Tacoma in Florissant- looks on maps to be about 45 minutes east of Colorado Springs.

Anyone in that area either able to do an initial assessment for me or know a good shop in the area I could request give it a good look for me?

Pile of parts

I have been chatting with the seller of a Tacoma in Florissant- looks on maps to be about 45 minutes east of Colorado Springs.

Anyone in that area either able to do an initial assessment for me or know a good shop in the area I could request give it a good look for me?
I have a co-worker in Colorado Springs. I just sent him a message. I'll let you know what he comes back with.

Pile of parts

He does not know of anyone. He did say Woodland Park area might be a good area to search for something. Bigger than Florrisant and might have more shops/mechanics. Have you searched for this type of service online? I know there are people that do it.

Houndoc

He does not know of anyone. He did say Woodland Park area might be a good area to search for something. Bigger than Florrisant and might have more shops/mechanics. Have you searched for this type of service online? I know there are people that do it.
Thanks for checking. Much appreciated.