Anyone near Marion, Ohio?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I found an X5 hood on ebay, but it's in Ohio, and says local pickup only. :( Just wondering if anyone happans to be near there, and could pick it up and ship it for me. Long shot, I know. :-\

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Toledo or Detroit huh? He said he would deliver up to 50 miles. I don't suppose that gets it to Cleveland or Detroit. Going to MapQuest...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Ok.. Marion looks like it's north of Columbus a bit.

I have a friend north of Springfield who may be able to be pressed into service if necessary. Then it could get shipped out of Dayton I guess...

lemme know if that helps you at all.

StrobeNGH

no user title
I'm in Pittsburgh, but I'm going back to school next week, don't have a truck, and don't have much time to do anything other than study . . .

StrobeNGH

no user title
BBowski82 said:
Um....ok...... :confused: STFU then
Yeah, you are right. I shouldn't let him know that I am nearby just in case something else could be worked out that would work with my schedule. It was totally my bad to speak up and let him know where I am located at, and what my restrictions are so that he could PM me if he still needed my assistance.
My bad . . .
-_-

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
StrobeNGH said:
Yeah, you are right. I shouldn't let him know that I am nearby just in case something else could be worked out that would work with my schedule. It was totally my bad to speak up and let him know where I am located at, and what my restrictions are so that he could PM me if he still needed my assistance.
My bad . . .
-_-

yeah I could help you out if I wasn't handicapped, busy with school, and slammed with work. Also, if my baby's mama didn't require me to come visit my kid, and I could get away from my parole officer.....pm me if you need help.