Anyone on LinkedIn?

J-mobzz

So my job is slowing down and my ceo has asked us to be more active on social media. To the point they are monitoring it. I’m really trying to keep my job and unfortunately most of the people I’m connected with are in my field and for political reasons rarely like content from a manufacturer like myself in fear of upsetting other manufacturers.
Anyways if any of you are in linked in and wouldn’t mind hitting the like and or share button on my post it would be greatly appreciated.

J-mobzz

Oh and a side note linked in and rme are the only social media I have so hahaha its a tough one

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm there.

I've kept things reasonably professional on there. (at least as far as I can be professional) I'm not much of a fan of the sales folks using it as a contacting tool. I like it more for professional networking than just throwing out my info out there to Joe or Jane Schmuckatelli sales person... I think you boss is telling other bosses to search Linkedin as I've gotten over a dozen contacts the past few weeks, mostly from sales folks

J-mobzz

I'm there.

I've kept things reasonably professional on there. (at least as far as I can be professional) I'm not much of a fan of the sales folks using it as a contacting tool. I like it more for professional networking than just throwing out my info out there to Joe or Jane Schmuckatelli sales person... I think you boss is telling other bosses to search Linkedin as I've gotten over a dozen contacts the past few weeks, mostly from sales folks

you’re definitely correct. I’m not a fan of reaching out on LinkedIn because typically my vetting process is much tighter in who I want to sell to. But drastic times.....

J-mobzz

Yeah LinkedIn is not for that. Start a Twitter or instagram
I actually disagree LinkedIn is 100% for posting industry related content. And actually you can pay LinkedIn for leads and targeted email address so they agree they created their platform for business. I don’t message or “hit” people up without interest but yeah LinkedIn is definitely IMO intended for business related Social media

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I'd be more open to feedback if you're only social media is here and linked in, if not you just sound like management. Most the companies I follow for updates and seeing cool stuff are on Instagram etc.