Anyone pulled a motor from P&Pull

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I am thinking of going down there and pulling a 350 with all the accesories I can get.
How Do I figure out if it even runs? How do they charge ya? do I pay for alt, distributor, ext?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I just noticed in the Wanted that you are looking for a complete running motor.
I would Never buy a motor from the junk yard and plan on droping it in a car with out rebuilding it.
You would be better off spending a couple hundred and getting one out of the paper that you can hear run.

I will have one soon that has 7000 mile on it but, I don't think you want to pay what I want.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Originally posted by Skyetone
oh yea:eek: Too bad it's a ford :D I will always be ANTI-FORD :( sorry :D

Well no wonder why you're wheels up so much. Chevy and Toy parts like to play dead when they get scared. :D:D:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
gonna grab one out of BOZO's auto wrecking. He is a buddie of mine and has an old suburban that he knows the history on.
How hard is it to find a t350 and a 205?

Jeeplvr

Back to formula!
I got my AMC 360 from Pick and pull for 120.00.
They do charge more for accessories including water pump, brackets, alternator, manifolds, etc.
Basically you get a long block only.
You definitely take a chance buying an engine that way but you do have the option of paying extra for an exchange guarantee.

Cliffy

HEY my TH350/205 combo is attached to a freshly rebuild 350. It's 30 over RV cam Eldebroc intake headman header...blah...blah blah. Are you still looking?

Cliffy

I'm asking $800.00 OBO. I put it together from scratch for $1200.00 including all machine work and parts.

Anyway I know it's a bit high, but it ran really well.

Right now it has no carb or dist, I pulled the carb for my ScoutII and pulled the dist. when I tore the Blazer apart.