Anyone using the new Google Phone?

Paul R

I just went to check out the Google phone, it looks pretty cool! Not quite as sexy looking as the Iphone, but it had some cool applications one of them can read barcodes and tell you where you can buy it the cheapest!

I didn't like the size, but I could probably get used to it.

Anyone have it? Thoughts about it?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
where did you see it at? I was under the impression that T-Mobile will not bring them to Utah stores as they do not have 3G on their networks in Utah yet. My buddy brad ordered one off the internet, which t-mob will do, and it seems very large and heavy but still pretty cool.

Paul R

where did you see it at? I was under the impression that T-Mobile will not bring them to Utah stores as they do not have 3G on their networks in Utah yet. My buddy brad ordered one off the internet, which t-mob will do, and it seems very large and heavy but still pretty cool.

I went to a T-mobile store, they have had them for a couple weeks. I have a friend that works there and they have one they use for the store. I am getting really close to pulling the trigger on it. They don't have 3G yet probably sometime next year but the phone works just fine without it (in fact, the internet without 3G on the G1 was about 2-3 times faster that my BB Pearl).

Rusted said:
The bar code thing is way too cool.

I was amazed at it! Did you see the ShopSavy application that tells you where the item is the cheapest locally and online. Very cool! :cool: