ARB roof top tent and bed rack

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've really enjoyed our ARB RTT but believe we're moving in a different direction camping/hauling wise. Between that and the ladder (knee issues) I think it's wise to move on from it. It's still in awesome shape and I think it has a total of about 10 nights slept in it.

Would like to sell with the rack (which I've kicked around building into a camp trailer).

$1200

mbryson

Supporting Member
Any pics of the rack? What is it currently mounted to?

Nothing specifically. I can take some when I get home. It fits VERY nicely in my 2004 Dodge shortbed. It looks like you have a Tundra and I'm not sure of their bed dimensions vs. the Dodge. I use the rack as an easy to remove platform so I can have a truck when I want it. Takes about 10 minutes for a crippled guy to load in the pickup. Attaches to the truck bed with turnbuckles. I'll get some pics up tonight.

mbryson

Supporting Member
RTT%20(1).jpeg

RTT%20(2).jpeg

That's what I have here at work. The rack is a little taller now. It's very easy to modify as it's made out of 1" square tubing. Quick cut/weld and it shouldn't have to much trouble fitting your Tundra.

mbryson

Supporting Member
What are the dimensions of the floor in the tent?

1400mm wide x 2400mm long x 1300mm high

Per ARB website. I'll fire up the computer and convert that to inches in a few minutes. It'll easily sleep two big guys with some gear. Pretty tight if you're trying to fit three in there

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
1400mm wide x 2400mm long x 1300mm high

Per ARB website. I'll fire up the computer and convert that to inches in a few minutes. It'll easily sleep two big guys with some gear. Pretty tight if you're trying to fit three in there

About 55" x 94.5"