Archery anyone?

wrangler

for those about to rock..
Who on here bow hunts? What kind of bow do you have? What do you hunt? Where do you generally hunt deer, if you hunt deer that is? I get to use my new reflex excursion this year and I can't wait. :)

timyota

hunt

i shoot a hoyt ultramag, i usually hunt up in the strawberry area trout creek current creek around there, i have only hunted deer for the last three years but i think i will go after an elk this year.

iwakunijeeper

*** Ambassador to Japan
This will be my first year of archery hunting I am shooting Timyota's old PSE deerhunter but if I like it this year(which I am sure I will) I am going to move up to a better bow.

BronkoRob

ive got an older fitzgerald, and a PSE. both are good bows. nothing fancy it gets the job done. i just got and old bear recurve that is awesome shape im thinking about taking out a few times. just have to figure out the sights. it looks like a ruler that slides up and own. numbered from 1-20 i think anyone know how this works?
i hunt muleys at strawberry, rock creek, wasatch front, and up and around american fork canyon. one of these years im gonna go for elk, just not this year.

TexasTJ

Lift Laws Suck...
BowTech

BowTech Blackhawk @305fps, Wild Boar, Whitetail Deer, Exotics, all n' Texas so far. But, soon for Elk<I'm dang excited about that.> Bowhuntin' is some sweet action! A cheap hobby by my book! But, It's so exciting!

BronkoRob

yup. ive noticed it grow just in the past few years. i remember a few years ago and not seeing anyone for the day at strawberry, now i have a hard time getting away from trucks and 4 wheelers most of the day. its getting pretty crowded up there. but its still i nice place to camp.

Clutch

I shoot a Hoyt MT Sport. Been hunting for 5 Years. I only go for Elk.
We called in Two Bulls last year on the south slope within ten minutes of each other. One guy took a shot, hit it and never found it. The other was 20 yards away and the guy with us MISSED IT!!!!!!!

Anyway, heading back up there this year too.