arctic cat M7 pipe

jardine

does anyone know of a company that makes a pipe for a M7? i have searched the internet and cannot find much. i know that CPI might be coming out with one in the future but am not sure. your help will be nice. i want more power out of this sled. thanks
-tanner

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Startingline products has a good pipe or pipes out for the M7. The only thing with the M7 is that you will also have to add some sort of fuel management system. They have some new products out to do that, but they all cost more money then just the pipes. If you really want some good power you should look into some of the big bore kits for it, snowmobile Racinstation.biz has a kit that will turn your M7 into a M8 with a stock pipe it will put out 160 hp with twin pipes it will put out 170 hp. There is a couple other places with these kits, but I have heard good things about the racinstation kit plus they are located out of driggs Idaho so they are close.

Medsker

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
No, I don't. My brother in law is really the expert, I mostly go off of what he tells me. I did some research when I thought about buying an m7 but decided to wait for the M8 and until AC got reverse, the M8 will be out next year, who knows about the reverse. I would contact them online (http://www.racinstation.biz) and tell them what you are interested in doing and see what they can do. I know they just did some of the work on my Bro-in-laws sled, an 800 up to a 900+ cc with around 200 hp. I can't wait to ride it this year. If you have any specific questions you can e-mail him at PRichey@williams-int.com, his name is Paul.

Medsker