Are Sierra gears made by Spicer??

Parker

Sierra gears are the house brand that West Coast Differentials sells. They are ring and pinions that are bought in large quantities and resold under the name Sierra Gear. The manufacturer of the gears changes depending upon the axle make and ratio. I know an individual who has used and installed many sierra gear ring and pinions and never had any problems. Tera Flex sells gears the same way under their own name. Yukon gear is the house name that Randy's Ring and Pinion uses. I hope this info is usefull...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I sell more Sierra Gear ring and pinions then anything else... about 5-6 sets per week latley. Since we started selling the Sierra's a few years back, we have had zero complaints. Not sure where some of them come from, but I know my Sierra Gears in my Landcruiser had OEM markings on them from a Japanese gear manufacture... Good Stuff :D

If anyone want to take a look at Sierra gears or install kits, I have several different ones here that I am waiting on customers to pick up. Check em' out:D