Update Area BFE opened?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
IIRC the BFE owners picked up some new adjacent property recently, lower helldurado or something?

Correct...

Greg

Admin
Here's what I've learned after a trip to Area BFE. It's open to the public, as mentioned previously it's $100 per vehicle, per day.
  • EVERYONE entering the park MUST fill out a waiver regardless of status.
  • EVERYONE driving MUST complete the Utah OHV Education Course.
  • Waivers are valid for the length of your pass. You MUST fill out a new waiver for each pass.
  • Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent / guardians consent.

You can buy your $100 Park Pass online and schedule the date & time you plan to wheel. You can purchase a weekly pass for $500 or a yearly pass for $1200. Passengers are $25/ea.

Pile of parts

Good information. $25 each passenger, on top of the $100 is ridiculous. Seems like it ought to just be a vehicle charge. But, good on 'em, make that money any way you can.
My issue is, Sand Hollow and Area BFE are about the same distance. I understand that's not the case for all. I miss the BFE trails but mostly used it to kill time after running other trails. However, I would have loved to be there. Looks like it was a great time.

Greg

Admin
Good information. $25 each passenger, on top of the $100 is ridiculous. Seems like it ought to just be a vehicle charge. But, good on 'em, make that money any way you can.
My issue is, Sand Hollow and Area BFE are about the same distance. I understand that's not the case for all. I miss the BFE trails but mostly used it to kill time after running other trails. However, I would have loved to be there. Looks like it was a great time.

I hear ya, just putting the info out there so people know!

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots

Definitely is high, but once you factor in cost of insurance for the property, cover liabilities, repair any damages some jack ass does, the taxes on it and the possible lease/loan payment of the property, its kind of understandable. least its open and not able to be grabbed by the enviro nazis.

Last edited: