Area BFE

fordy4

Heading down to moab over memorial day, and thinking of heading over to area bfe to check it out. Has anyone explored this area that can give me an idea of what I might find. We may try to run upper, but were wondering what else is in the area and how well organized it is? Is it fenced in or just kind of the area around upper? Is everything pretty extreme or is there some moderate stuff, say 4, 4+ or 5 stuff?

Anyone know when areabfe.com will be done?

Last edited:

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
As soon as you pull into area BFE there is fun obstacles everywhere and if you follow the road in you can go check out upper it is pretty easy until the waterfall which is all throttle or good winch.

fordy4

Tjjeepjunkie said:
As soon as you pull into area BFE there is fun obstacles everywhere and if you follow the road in you can go check out upper it is pretty easy until the waterfall which is all throttle or good winch.
which road do I take to get into the area? Is there a gate? Does it cost anything?

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
If you know the road off of the highway it is way easy just follow it until you see the huge steel area bfe gate it will be open and no there is no charge.