AreaBFE Raffle - 2 sets of BFG Tires

Olaf

Supporting Member
We will be selling tickets all week and raffling off 2 sets of BFG tires on Saturday March 22, 2008. Tickes will be sold at AreaBFE.

1 ticket for $10
6 tickets for $50
13 tickets for $100

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Cool! I presume proceeds go to keeping Area BFE open? Is there any way RME members can paypal you for some tickets in advance?

Olaf

Supporting Member
Yes, proceeds go directly to AreaBFE and thanks to BFG for donating the tires! We haven't set up paypal for this. I figured most people should be able to get tix at AreaBFE during the week. If you feel that many people will want to buy tix via Paypal, then we can set it up... Please let me know.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Yes, proceeds go directly to AreaBFE and thanks to BFG for donating the tires! We haven't set up paypal for this. I figured most people should be able to get tix at AreaBFE during the week. If you feel that many people will want to buy tix via Paypal, then we can set it up... Please let me know.

I'd just like to see you maximize your potential to sell tickets! :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow, that's awesome! Is there a specific tire up for grabs, like say a 39" Krawler? :freak: I'll buy a few just to support Area BFE. Thanks for setting up the raffle.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Both sets are the BFG Mud Terrain KM2. One set of tires is 37-12.5x16 and the other set will be in the form of a certificate. You can order any size up to the 37".

Olaf

Supporting Member
One issue is that BFG is sending the tires to Moab and I/we don't want to have to deal with shipping tires to the winner. I guess I could charge the winner for shipping but then I have to cart the tires back to California. I could leave the tires somewhere in Moab for pick up but then I have work that out also and burden someone else. Additionally, I can set up a Paypal account easily, but then it becomes one more thing, among many, that I have to keep track of in preparation for Jeep Safari.

I hope you can see that I've given this some thought and it's just plainly easier and simpler for everyone to buy tickets at AreaBFE and be present at the raffle.

We may be adding Optima batteris and Warn winches to the list of items in the raffle. Stay tuned!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
You'll sell a pantload more tix if you open it up to 'net purchases. Just say "winner must pick the tires up in Moab" or something.....

Meat_

Banned
You'll sell a pantload more tix if you open it up to 'net purchases. Just say "winner must pick the tires up in Moab" or something.....

Sure will, and if someone up this way wins them I'm sure they know at least a few people that will be driving home from Moab that weekend.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Then again, limiting it to purchases on-site will increase my chances of winning a set. That sounds like a better idea after all. :D