Arena Crawl,Bart Jacobs 1st

Kyle

GO Jr.
hey bart I had a great time "mud boggin" oh! I mean rock crawling with ya today. Great job on the win!!!!!!!

Uni mog axles, all though heavy and usually broken, can still serve a purpose.

Kyle

VANDALL

Redneck4x4@mullet.com

Kyle said:
hey bart I had a great time "mud boggin" oh! I mean rock crawling with ya today. Great job on the win!!!!!!!

Uni mog axles, all though heavy and usually broken, can still serve a purpose.

Kyle

Mud boggin....................................?

VANDALL.

Bart

Hey Kyle, thanks, and congrats on 3rd (Factory buggies at 1st and 3rd in Super Modified), and congrats to Craig S on 1st in Modified. Despite the crappy early showing on my part it was the funnest time I've had at a comp, well, forever. The courses were deseptively hard and the water added an extra element of, um, excitement. woohooo, mud boggin.

I was talking with Jesse after and he said that water was planned for #3 but not for #4. 4 would have been a blast without the mud, but oh well, you do what is there. Bummer about Nate Williams. The K2 suffered a hiem blowout on #4 and took out the right front air shock. They were out for the day.

The Money Pit was again deceptively hard. There was a huge hole hidden in the line that took the first 2 rigs and the last rig out. We managed to miss it and the Mogs and 40" Goodyears managed to clear the diff hangers and squeeze through the wedgie to make the undercut descent. It was a blast.

Thanks to Skys Extreme and Jesse for the event. Thanks to Rhett Ferguson (met him last Thursday), for taking the spotting duties. Sorry about the crushed finger and way to hang in there. Thanks to RockLogic for helping me get the skid plate and oil pan fixed at a very inoportune time. Carl and Von are studs.

Bart

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Bart said:
Hey Kyle, thanks, and congrats on 3rd (Factory buggies at 1st and 3rd in Super Modified), and congrats to Craig S on 1st in Modified. Despite the crappy early showing on my part it was the funnest time I've had at a comp, well, forever. The courses were deseptively hard and the water added an extra element of, um, excitement. woohooo, mud boggin.

I was talking with Jesse after and he said that water was planned for #3 but not for #4. 4 would have been a blast without the mud, but oh well, you do what is there. Bummer about Nate Williams. The K2 suffered a hiem blowout on #4 and took out the right front air shock. They were out for the day.

The Money Pit was again deceptively hard. There was a huge hole hidden in the line that took the first 2 rigs and the last rig out. We managed to miss it and the Mogs and 40" Goodyears managed to clear the diff hangers and squeeze through the wedgie to make the undercut descent. It was a blast.

Thanks to Skys Extreme and Jesse for the event. Thanks to Rhett Ferguson (met him last Thursday), for taking the spotting duties. Sorry about the crushed finger and way to hang in there. Thanks to RockLogic for helping me get the skid plate and oil pan fixed at a very inoportune time. Carl and Von are studs.

Bart

Great Job Bart and Kyle. Were did Andy finsh the event at? So you guys should do Prorock! did any one get any pics of the event?

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Tied with the two other viehicles in my class?? It was fun but frustrating, like Bart said very decieving. It took me 3 hours to clean the buggy when I got home. I think I was the muddiest person there, even more than the mud boggers?? A big thanks to Skys for putting on the event and all their staff and volunteers, we had a good time. Are you ready for the future of rock crawling? :D

Andy

Nixter

on the road again...
Congrats Bart! Bummed I could not be there...... Had to get ready to be on TV in the PC Parade. :D

Anyone have pics??

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Sounds like a fun event. I'm surprised that an arena course could be that hard!

Congrats Craig and Bart (WOOF!).

Bart

RockMonkey said:
Sounds like a fun event. I'm surprised that an arena course could be that hard!

Congrats Craig and Bart (WOOF!).

It was weird, before the event they looked so easy. The water/mud made a huge difference, and the moving boulders and stuff also added a new concept. Then there were more diff hangers than usual because of the rocks used to build the courses. I think they did a great job setting it up and they learned a lot.
Bart

Craig S

Commando
Bart said:
It was weird, before the event they looked so easy. The water/mud made a huge difference, and the moving boulders and stuff also added a new concept. Then there were more diff hangers than usual because of the rocks used to build the courses. I think they did a great job setting it up and they learned a lot.
Bart

Good job Bart! These man made courses are always hard. It's like Bart says, the dif. hangers are the hardest thing to overcome. Bart's rig is perfect for this type of course with the 40s and the Mogs. and Reht did a great job of spotting!

Sky's Extreme did a good job of making it happen. I was also glad to see the Sarge out at the event.

Craig

baerpaws

How come I didn't see you there Braden?

Man made coarses are fun to build. It's been awhile since I have had fun at an event.
Thanks Brandon & Sky's for letting me be a part

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I would have liked to go, but I decided to go with my wife and her family up to the Uintahs for some good ole fashion camping. Been a long time and it was a great weekend. ;)

Kyle

GO Jr.
Bart said:
It was a fun event. When do you think they'll have some pics up?
Bart

Hey bart, I talked to him yesterday. He said thier editor ,Sadly has MS
and isnt doing well right now,so it might be a while.
Kyle

Bart

Kyle said:
Hey bart, I talked to him yesterday. He said thier editor ,Sadly has MS
and isnt doing well right now,so it might be a while.
Kyle

Wow, very sorry to hear that. It sure puts things into perspective. I hope he's feeling better soon.
Bart