Atlantic, IA I need a motorcycle picked up.

rholbrook

Anyone coming through Atlantic IA in the next week? It on I80 on the western side of IA. I have a request up on USHIP but would rather give someone money on here. A friend of mine bought a KTM 300XC and needs it brought to its new home.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
What kind of bids are you getting on Uship? I just bought a bike in Tacoma and my first bid came in at $650 and was followed by $350. Low bid is now $300 by a carrier with good reviews.

rholbrook

None yet. I have used Uship before a couple of times with no issues. I got a bike shipped from Phx a few years ago for for $180. I friend had one shipped from Miami for $420. I think anywhere from $250-$300 would probably be a good price going to Price. The shipper doesnt get paid until you release the payment to them so it really works out well.

rholbrook

Update for Paul. Best price on uShip was $235 if he picked it up off of I80 in SLC. We ended up finding a friend coming through with a sprinter so he just grabbed it. So, no charge but he will get something for his generosity like a gift certificate somewhere to eat.

In case any of you are wondering, if you provide a bill of sale showing you paid sales tax in another state then Utah will credit that to the sales tax here. If you under paid, you make up the difference, if you over paid, well, too bad

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
$235 is pretty good. Best price I got from Tacoma to Utah picking the bike up on the I15 corridor was $290. I should have the bike by Friday.