• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

(Auto) Body Work Needed ASAP

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I need to have this dent removed from the door and have the area repainted. I'd like it to be as close to perfect as possible. So I'm looking for a professional. Can you do this, or do you know someone in the Salt Lake area that can do this, tomorrow maybe? I have the door completely stripped down with the glass removed, so half the job is already done. I started trying to pull the dent out, but I just don't have the proper tools to make it look nice.

Here are some pictures of the damage. The handle still works great, just need the area around it pulled and smoothed then even just simple touch up paint would be good enough as long as it looks good. I'm not looking to repaint the whole door.

IMG-20130323-00103.jpgIMG-20130323-00102.jpgIMG-20130323-00101.jpg
Please call me if you can do this in the next few days or if you know a great shop that can.

Thanks,
Josh
8o1 nine18 9784

Rock Taco

I use Bennett's in Lehi for my work and they always do a good job. Talk to Adam or Dee Ray. Tell them Troy sent you.

593 W State Rd Lehi, UT 84043
(801) 768-4628

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I really don't think it's that bad. I have the door all the way apart now and was able to bend most of it back out. I just don't have the blocks and stuff to put behind it as a backer to finish hammering it smooth again. Seems like I've seen wedge shaped blocks that I think would fit right in there and let me hammer against them. If I could do that, I'd just buy a paint touch up bottle and throw on there. Then maybe a little clear silly-cone to seal it up.

The real problem is I have an Atlas install and ARB repair that's giving me fits for no real reason and a roll cage build that needs to be done this week. I have no time to play with the JK.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I have a cheap set of bodywork dollies and hammers. I'm no damned good with them, but you're welcome to borrow them if you find some free time.