AWD WRC rally cross rocks!!!

can we talk about rally cross in General 4X4?

• yeah, after all it is offroading in one of its fastes forms!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • NO!! those are cars.....they dont belong...!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
If we talk about the 4 wheel drive rally cross, it fits under general 4x4 I guess....these guys are nuts!!

I fixed your link up there wank....it had spaces in it and did not work, anyway that video ROCKS!!! I cant believe what those guys get to do with cars. I have always had the need for speed but I have been on "medication" (marriage) to suppress that addiction to speed. Makes me feel like putting a zuk on the deck with a turbo 1.6 16V and a short throw shifter!!

the look on that diver's face is priceless, that guy is concentrating like no other but he is scared shootless you can tell!!

it is amazing to see those guys when they jump those things. when they have that suspension dialed in, they stick every jump like they have that MAGNETIC suspension you guys have been dreaming up!!!

check out this video posted in another thread...

psychotic WRC set to the tunes of Linkin Park

MattL

That is an old video.

where ya been..

Even if it is an old video they should make more of them

:-D

id love to drive one.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
That would be my dream, to drive one of those for a while. In Grand Trismo 3, all I really liked racing was rally style, even on the street tracks I would often opt for the drift suspension.

Yep it is an old vidio, but its a good one.

xjc

I give up :(
Yeah its a cool sport but I would never do it. One of the best parts of rock crawling is the fact that you aren't flerting with death. All you are flerting with crawling is broken parts, roll overs, and not being able to make the obstacle.

harkinoff

something to do...
there fawking cars, put this sheit in chit-chat, and yes that is a fawking old video, and spence I don't think a turbo and short shifter would help you much:D, but there is nothing wrong with dreaming is there?

Last edited:

sukaB

Banned
Me and Chris D would give that crew a hell of a job putting cars back together....
YYEEEEHHHHAAAAAA
I'm in...
They would have to move the crowd back a bit and my bumper sticker would read:
HUGGERS MAKE GOOD SPEED BUMPS:D :D :p

MattL

Them cars are way fast, even for a big guy, that is if you can fit behind the steering wheel. I hear the power out put on them things is amazing ( i heard it is bout 550-600 hp) but I dont know for a fact.

I wonder how much they make a race.

As far as what xjc is talking bout.. flirting with death, yea that may be true. but what you and others dont realise is every day and every moment is a moment something could migh possilby maybe go wrong and you might die, why live like that.. live free and happy and when it is time to go.. then hopefully you will be doing something you like doin... or maybe someone, he he

MattL

which busted thang we talkin bout?

are you wheelin tommorrow or am i coming out>>>?

PM me..