Awesome motorcycle videos thread

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have been pretty fortunate to ride with some great people.. many who I have met right here on RME. I can only think of a couple people, both from my High School days that I would never ride with again.

But there was this one time when I stood right in the middle of @Greg line up Hells Revenge.. so maybe I am the Idiot??

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I’m fortunate to have good riding buddies. I’ve rode with a lot of ‘idiots’ in the past and it was down right miserable. I’ll save the stories for the campfire but I think if I had to ride with idiots all the time I’d just sell the bike haha.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I highly doubt you would have ever met him at a National.......he never goes out to Jericho. It is quite possible you met him at our enduro at Chimney Rock

Your probably right. I do remember talking to him about the trails around 5MOH though.

Seems like I may have run into a fellow riding in jeans in Moab on a trials bike with a seat on Metal Masher lots of years ago too.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I can’t wrap my head around that much speed! My brain doesn’t compute fast enough to be able to handle that not even for a minute haha. So cool 😎