Northern Utah B̶r̶i̶t̶n̶e̶y̶'s̶ Jenny's Birthday Bash 3/7/2021

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
This is your official notice that B̶r̶i̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ S̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶
Jenny will be making a return appearance on Sunday March 7th at the Snakes trails. Jenny is @SoopaHick's Jeep and she hasn't been there since Anthony scattered the entire drivetrain on I-15 a year ago. It's sure to be a hot mess, and parts may fall off or catch fire. It's a Birthday Bash because that's what I want for my ****ing birthday. OK?!!!

We'll be there in my JK and Anthony will tow Jenny on my trailer.

9AM at the Snakes trailhead parking area.

This post is also to motivate @SoopaHick to get his junk registered and to give me a deadline to get shit done.

@Vonski is the Maid of Honor.

SXS ARE WELCOME, TOO

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I sure hope y'all don't have any grandiose ideas in your heads of how awesome this Jeep is, cuz it's seriously a POS. It's a 75 footer for sure.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I would love to join for this debut! However, it would be very tight timing for me to get from SC to Utah following my 3 March DMV appointment here in Greenville, SC.

I'll monitor this thread and maybe I can make it. Will be great to see Britney on the trails again!!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
If trailer still not snowed in I might come down.
After wheeling with you, @Gawynz ,@Pile of parts , and @Gravy , I thought it would be cool to have a more buggy-ish rig. So the next day I found this pile for sale on KSL. You better be there, because I blame all of you for this.

I can't wait to be the worst rig on the trail.