Report B̶r̶i̶t̶n̶e̶y̶'s̶ Jenny's Birthday Bash - Trip Report

85CUCVKRAWLER

20210307_133732.jpgI've broken alot of stuff in my time on the trails. I've seen alot of stiff broken on others people's rigs.. I've never seen a 14bolt 1350 yoke snapped in half. Regardless, I had a great time today. Truck made it back on the trailer so that's all that counts. It's going in the garage for a month to get a doubler, a 5.3l and the sm465 rebuilt.

Also I got alot of good pics of everyone I can post if you want. Thanks everyone for helping me out get off the trail!

Jesseray123

Hey I wanted to say thanks for allowing my and my friends to tag along behind you guys. Hopefully we weren't too intruding. The gentleman in the xj found his upper control arms to be bent once we got it in the trailer and I just came in the house for fixing my tcase in the dakota... anyone get any pics or video of that by chance?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey I wanted to say thanks for allowing my and my friends to tag along behind you guys. Hopefully we weren't too intruding. The gentleman in the xj found his upper control arms to be bent once we got it in the trailer and I just came in the house for fixing my tcase in the dakota... anyone get any pics or video of that by chance?
I'm sure someone will post up some soon. You guys were welcome to tag along. 😎

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
my son took over 600 pictures its going to take a bit for me to go thru them and see what can be posted and then pile them into separate folders so zip so I can send to those that want them. one video of Hickey bouncing sideways will be uploaded shortly!

Jesseray123

my son took over 600 pictures its going to take a bit for me to go thru them and see what can be posted and then pile them into separate folders so zip so I can send to those that want them. one video of Hickey bouncing sideways will be uploaded shortly!
Thatll be great. I look forward to seeing them