B20 for $2.99

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
The Miniture Market on 3300 S and 300 E has B20 for $2.99!
Yep, I hate being excited for $2.99, but....
I have got my last few tanks there and they have consistantly been 4-5 cents cheaper than Maverick and 10 cents cheaper than most the others! I saw a DalSaligio (sp) truck delivering there....Local store, local supplier, best price....No reason not to buy from them!!
And it's B20!!
I have gotten the same if not slightly better milage from it too.
Just thought I'd let you all know.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Huh... Hauling the buggy all over town the last week and moving have pretty much chewed up my tank. Maybe I'll give that stuff a shot next time. Thank for the tip Marc! :)

Jeeptj98

rckcrlr said:
The Miniture Market on 3300 S and 300 E has B20 for $2.99!
Yep, I hate being excited for $2.99, but....
I have got my last few tanks there and they have consistantly been 4-5 cents cheaper than Maverick and 10 cents cheaper than most the others! I saw a DalSaligio (sp) truck delivering there....Local store, local supplier, best price....No reason not to buy from them!!
And it's B20!!
I have gotten the same if not slightly better milage from it too.
Just thought I'd let you all know.

I have got diesel from them a few times and have been very impressed as well. The biggest thing for me was it was at least 10 cents cheaper for diesel there then it was at other places. I haven't filled up my truck in over 1.5 months (Hardley ever drive it) though so I couldn't tell you on the prices right now.