...baby question...

Hickey said:
Call one on the phone, and ask him about it. Have him talk you through the procedure.
....we've talked to one here that does it all the time...he has done some friends of ours infants (two different familys)...both claim it did wonders.....he also did his own kids.....we will be getting our doctors opinion before we decide anything.... :)

Last edited:

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
keep in mind all the studys they talk about in the links were probably reported by a group of chiropracters, the reults may be a little biased.

i didnt read much of the links so i dont know. before you do anything talk to the doctor, if you are not happy with one opinion see two or three doctors, and then decide what is best for the child, not for the parent.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
We had our son adjusted at three weeks by the chiropractor for the Olympic swim team, very knowledgeable. He only held him in different postions and did light massage. All I know is we walked in with a crying baby and walked out with a happy one. Traditional medicine is not the only option... :D

cruiserkitten70

My cousin is a massage therapist, she really only works on babies. When my kids were babies I always took them to her when they were really fussy or constipated...it always helped. She bought me a book on infant massage and I started giving them a massage everynight before bed, my daughter started sleeping 8 hours through the night at 1 month old. It helped my son, but he had really bad sleep apnea ( started at 2 months) so he couldn't sleep. But I think infant massage is great, its very calming and a way to spend some extra bonding time with your little one.

Freelancer

Moderhater
Back Quacks, Quacktipractor

mbryson said:
I'm not a big chiropractor fan, but I've never even heard of this.......

I deal with back quacks on a daily basis and I would never allow one of my children within a mile of a Quacktipractor! They are not doctors! As far as I'm concerned they can take a long walk of a short pier. They are scum of the earth and don't deserve to treat anyone. They perform wacked procedures and tell you some bullsh!t story about how pressure points in the body fix different health problems that you have. :confused: Strange voodoo witchcraft stuff. :ugh:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
vwjettaon35s said:
I deal with back quacks on a daily basis and I would never allow one of my children within a mile of a Quacktipractor! They are not doctors! As far as I'm concerned they can take a long walk of a short pier. They are scum of the earth and don't deserve to treat anyone. They perform wacked procedures and tell you some bullsh!t story about how pressure points in the body fix different health problems that you have. :confused: Strange voodoo witchcraft stuff. :ugh:
Not a little bitter are we? :eek: :rofl: