Back from EJS-----Alive

jp008

Myself and bb88 left for Moab on Saturday March 23rd. Our first run was Poison Spider. It was only bb88, another friend of ours (Garry) and myself. The second day consisted of Fins and Things with just us. On the 3rd day we met up with a bunch of other zukis' and ran Behind the Rocks from end to start. I was told this bumps the rating up to a 5. We did great. We were going to winch over White Knuckle when a group of 30 vehicles showed up and started to come down, so we went around. The next great wonder was High Dive. The trail leader made it up in his sami (no winch) and then Garry decided to give it a shot. He ended up burning his clutch (95 Ford Ranger). The Sami had to finish the job with the winch. It was getting dark and we all decided to go around again. On the 4th day we meet up with Calmini and the American Suzuki Corporation and did Poison Spider.
I had to leave early due to my Grandfather passing away.
bb88 ran Steel Bender and both Helldorados as well as a night run on Hell's revenge. (WOW What a ride)

I have pics at
www.community.webshots.com/user/jp008
www.jp008.com

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
hopping up the water fall? what? I didn't hop at all last year when I hit it fully aired up. Although I did have a full load of camping gear for our group in the back :D:D