• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Bartering

rholbrook

I am an accountant that many years ago liked the software end of accounting more than the actual accounting side of accounting if that makes sense.

I help companies with their business software needs, not software like Word or Excel, though I am very proficient at those, but their actual ERP or accounting software. My specialty is in the Sage products like MAS 90 and MAS 200 but I do have several clients on smaller packages like Quick Books or Peach Tree. Generally my clients range in annual sales from several million a year all the way up to a furtune 200 company.

I have a unique skill set which includes accounting, report writing, database mining, etc.. What I would like to do is offer my services in exchange for other goods or services. I know there are many people on here that would like to get started with using some kind of accounting program but dont know how to set them up properly, dont understand what a chart of accounts, etc are. My clients include or have included companies like Traxxas, Who Moved My Cheese, Making Memories, Wing Enterprises (Little Giant Ladder), Northern Lights, Pacific Flyway, Sportsman's Warehouse and Ernest F. Mariani Company to name a few.

I have helped people go from small home based businesses on the kitchen table to multi-million dollar companies with large warehouses. I can help you and you can help me get what I may need. What do I need? I don't know for sure but I am open to offers. I currently would need stuff for my LJ Wrangler or riding stuff for motorcycles or?????