• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Basement Framing

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm a licensed and insured general contractor. Looking for some basements or decks to do right now. I also build complete homes or basements or detached garages. My daughter is scheduled for heart surgery next month so I'm looking for some work that'll allow me to be home more and help my wife out. I can frame a basement in a day or 2. Please let me know if you know of anyone or yourself that needs some framing done. Thanks.

801735264 zero
Tyson

Caleb

I'll be in touch very soon. I need to get my gun room framing finished and vault area framed pretty soon. Then I need to figure out where the hell my basement is leaking from then I'll be moving on to the bathroom, bedroom, and family room.

rholbrook

I'll be in touch very soon. I need to get my gun room framing finished and vault area framed pretty soon. Then I need to figure out where the hell my basement is leaking from then I'll be moving on to the bathroom, bedroom, and family room.
Do you need to see a nice gun room for inspiration?