For Sale Bass Boat

gatchmo5710

Asking Price
$5000
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Ive got 1989 Hydra Sport Bass Boat with a Evinrude 200 HP Engine!

I hate to sell but family comes first. The boat is pretty solid top to bottom but isnt perfect. It was on the water all last year and has served me well. It shifts well and can really move. These are some smooth riding boats. You'll pass anything but a gas pump!

The good:
Solid and even compression all between 89-92, 2 Live wells, 1 Aerator, multiple storage cubby's, new fwd trolling motor with built in transducer, Lowrance unit w/two cables for front and back, new throttle assembly, new steering cables, fuel tanks cleaned and new fuel hoses to engine, eletric primer rebuilt, spark plus last season, new SS Lexor prop, VRO delete but i have the old unit. Trailer is very nice, soft steps, engine brace, new LED lights, and fairly new tires with spare!

The bad:
Engine is due for carbs and maybe a decoke. Runs very well on top but idle is getting tougher, especially if you dont know how to start old rudes, I think the prop is too aggressive and only making the engine work more. Seems to start great cold but tough after hard runs.
RME PRICE 4000
Make any reasonable offer or trade. Please dont waste my time and wont waste yours. Thanks
435-77three-782uno.

Attachments

• IMG_1047[1].JPG
    IMG_1047[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1042[2].JPG
    IMG_1042[2].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 32