Batman begins

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I just saw it a week or 2 ago, it was nice and scary. DON'T take your kids to it. I was sceptical and didn't read any reviews on it or anything and took my 5 YO to it.... I had my hands over his eyes through half of the show :eek: . Very irresponsible I know but I didn't see anything scary in the previous Batman movies and my boy loves watching them so I thought this one would be on the same level.

Good show though! It really fills in all the blanks!

crazyislander

This movie is the best Batman movie ever to come out. Even better than the first Batman movie. I think the Dual identities element of the Batman movies failed. For example, Michael Keaton was good for the tough Batman personality, but didn't pull off the Bruce Wayne playboy personality. Val Kilmer had the look of Bruce Wayne and also Batman, but his portrayal was pretty weak. The best part of that movie was the woman in bed scene. Then we have George Clooney who I think nailed the Bruce Wayne personality, but was way off on Batman (probably the director's fault).

Christian Bale brought out the tough Batman personality and also his struggle with his parent's death. But we also got to see how Alfred reminded Bruce that he needs to develop a totally different personality to deflect the possibility of him being Batman. Bale did a great job of that and also the audience got to see the development of the rich, playboy and naive Bruce Wayne personality. And the development of the rough, vengence/ Justice Batman side.

Excellent plot, great character development. Definitely not a kids show.

X

XT Utah

Did they show him as Batbaby?

kintanalemur.jpg