BBowski's first snow run....AZ boys learn fast

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
We took a spur of the moment run up the backside of willard peak and introduced BBowski to snow wheeling. it was totally hectic trying to claw our way through Ice madness. there was so much ice underneath the wno that we gave up quick. I had chains but didn't want to put them on for a short jaunt up the trail and BBowski slid off the trail letting some a$$hat snowmobilers by that cussed out because we were messing up the packed snow.....morons. I hate snomobilers, they are, for the most part, the stupidest people to ever set foot on the earth. Someone that complains to me about having a packed trail whilst driving a powder special sled needs a kick in the head!!

now on to the pics...

snowcj7.jpg

brandon learned fast that snow is a pain in the butt to wheel in. it is a whole different story than rocks or mud or sand!!
snowcj71.jpg

snowcj72.jpg

snowcj73.jpg

snowyj.jpg

we had fun and wanted to wail on some dorky sled morons but they were long gone by the time we turned around and headed back to the parking lot.....:)

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Damn snowmobilers, what a bunch of Aholes, I had a great time.

Only bad thing Spence, I think I lost my phone up on the mountain:(

Oh well....

Snow is nothing like th edirt or rocks, its all slippery.....weird:D

After we got done wheeling we went over to Andys house and watched a couple videos and checked out his bada$$ rig. good day overall

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
holy crap!! that sucks bad...there are only a couple places where it could be though...are you sure it didn't take a trip under the seats...??

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by BBowski82
Guess what?? a freekin snowmobiler found my phone. haha. heading up to brigham now to get it

If that isn't ironic... did you tell him what you thought about snowmobiles while you were getting you phone back?:D

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
oh yeah I just layed into him.....right after I got done kissing his feet.:D

No this was a younger guy, bout my age. He didn't seem like an A-wipe like the older guy the day before.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Guess what?? a freekin snowmobiler found my phone. haha. heading up to brigham now to get it

Hey, 2 of my roommates were up there on their Sleds, same day. They saw the CJ, but didn't bother to say 'Hi.'

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Maybe they saw us cussing out the other snowmobilers....and got afraid. Spencer and I are very scary! doubt it though.

for some reason, that old fart thought he was some kind of superman. what is it with old people expecting to be respected just because they are more "genetically decayed" than we are? what does "repetetive genetic decay" have to do with respect?

I guess I had on my friendly face that day :)

Hey, I love snowmobiling but I have to admit that most of the guys out there are egomaniacs that have nothing better to do than complain about the conditions. It's like they feel they're being threatened because they're not the only ones who can move through snow.