Beadlocks... Not blanket illegal in Utah anymore

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
And, fender flares and mudflaps are not a reason to fail an inspection either! :cool:

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Kurt do you have a link to that document or the name of it? I'd like to take a closer look at it.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Interesting...so the windshield I replaced in my truck last year would be fine this year. Cracked all the way across. Then again, it was really annoying since the crack would reflect sunlight right into my eyes--so the new glass is much nicer (and safer) to drive with...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It's too bad they're still a reason to get ticketed. Sounds more like a UHP fundraising event than anything.

I'm yet to see a ticket for them nor a law for them to ticket against. Previously the only place they were illegal was in the State Inspection Manual which is fact a rule based on interpretation of laws not laws themselves.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I was referring to the tire coverage portion. Wasn't that part of the lift law? If it was part of that bill, and I really cant remember now, it appears to me like it would still be a law. If that's the case, the inspector could "advise" you, and you would get a pass. Then, Buford T could ticket you for no flaps?

I'd still see that as a win, at least you could argue it "passed" in court.

I'm yet to see a ticket for them nor a law for them to ticket against. Previously the only place they were illegal was in the State Inspection Manual which is fact a rule based on interpretation of laws not laws themselves.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I was referring to the tire coverage portion. Wasn't that part of the lift law? If it was part of that bill

Ah, my bad. Yes, it was actually written into law on the tire coverage portion. Hopefully the fact it isn't a "reject" will soften the enforcement too?