For Sale Best Christmas tree stand - Evah

johnsonbz

Asking Price
$30.00
Condition
Used - Like New
Need a new stand this week?
I have always hated trying to prop the Christmas tree up and turn those bent screws to make the goofy tree stand up straight. Last year I bought one of these awesome tree stands. Best Christmas discovery since the Christmas Story Leg Lamp. The thing clamps the tree in one easy motion 15 seconds and we are up and decorating vs the traditional 1/2 hour.
Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.24.19 AM.png

Krinner Tree Genie Tree Genie XXL Christmas Tree Stand Amazon has them listed at $95.

Last year I bought a bunch as gifts for my siblings (8). Turns out many have defected to the fake tree side of the discussion and have no need for a tree stand(Curses). Now I have 2 of these things- new and in slightly weathered boxes to try and sell before the Christmas season is here.

Selling for $30 each for my RME friends.

801-514-1338. Text is best.

Last edited:

Coco

Those are cool! Will you give me one free, and drop it off?? :rofl:

Seriously though, dang cool setup for the real tree owners! Someday for sure.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Pkrfctr will pick mine up also. I want one. If he won't pick it will you ship on my dime to Hurricane? Pay pal venmo or America first account?

johnsonbz

I am sure we can make that happen. Still trying to connect with pkrfctr. if that doesn't happen soon, I will reach out to you for shipping info.. I live in the sugarhouse area and have kids living down in Utah County. Work mid SLC Valley.

Caleb

I have one similar but the foot pedal lets you adjust the tree level (all directions), these are pretty nice compared to how it used to be to put a christmas tree stand on. $30 is a steal, I think I paid $80-$90 for mine and it doesn't have the awesome water level thing.

johnsonbz

I have one similar but the foot pedal lets you adjust the tree level (all directions), these are pretty nice compared to how it used to be to put a christmas tree stand on. $30 is a steal, I think I paid $80-$90 for mine and it doesn't have the awesome water level thing.

Caleb, thanks for the shout out.