Best place for Snow Wheelin?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Snow Wheelin trips seem to have the worst outcome for me, but........

Who has the best secret place for Snow wheelin? AF Canyon is my fav, but they close the gates after Thanksgiving. Anyone know where the snow gets deep and it's accessable all winter?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
north ogden is always fun, we can get some serious deep snow and some serious deep stuck. last year we had a really great freeze and an afternoon of cruising on top of a 6 inch crust with out zuks!! buckets of fun!!!........well that is until we got a little over donfident in the later afternoon after it had warmed up and we started to get stuck really bad.....:)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've been in that situation before..... I left my truck up in Hogs Hollow for 3 days last winter. I would bet I was in over 5' of snow when I got bogged down...... Guess I ought to get a Winch! (I'm sure Ryan thinks so!)

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg
I've been in that situation before..... I left my truck up in Hogs Hollow for 3 days last winter. I would bet I was in over 5' of snow when I got bogged down...... Guess I ought to get a Winch! (I'm sure Ryan thinks so!)

After that, I figured I should probably get a winch(for the wifes daily driver, no less):eek:

Forest Lake is always a blast in the snow:cool:

Last edited:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Id Agree with North Ogden, or up in Mt Green Area. Also Farmington Canyon is a fun place to wheel it.

But this can happen to you, my brother went over the edge of the cliff and totalled his rig...