Bewilder Brewing Offroad Carshow Aug 2nd

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Hey All!

We are trying to put together some car shows at the Brewery in Downtown SLC, and i'd love to have everyone bring out their offload junk...trail rigs, rock crawlers, pre-runners, camping rigs, etc. We have space for probably 50+ vehicles, so let's try and get a good turnout. I'll keep track of a signup on this thread as best as we can and start advertising the event about 10 days out, but let's spread the word to your offroad homies.

Where:
Bewilder Brewing Co
445 S 400 W
SLC, UT 84101

When:
Sunday August 2nd from 11am - 2pm

What:
Show and "shine"

Who:
You and your rig and whoever. Or just come down, kick tires, and talk shit.

Why:
Because it sounds like a good way to get people together and to poke around at different cool rigs. And also, because I'm actively trying to bring people to the brewery in an attempt to avoid bankruptcy. Letsbehonesthere

The Brewery is a 21 and over facility, but we plan to set up a kiosk outside to grill hot dogs and hand made bratwurst for purchase, as well as selling cold waters and such.

We'll do some prizes for 'best of's'. Best Crawler, Best Classic Rig, Best Camping Rig etc. We'll work on these a bit.

Let me know if you have questions, or if you want to come on down. Also, we could rent a dunking machine if @Stephen will volunteer to sit on it while we all try to dunk him.

Last edited:

Coco

SXS's ok? I am going to try to make it - I will just be getting back from a week long Paiute trail trip, but would like to stop by.