Bewilder Brewing Offroad Carshow Aug 2nd

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't know what he's after. I'll take submissions for a day or two, then send him all of it and let him do his magic. Him being my partner that does the graphik dazine's

Cool pic BTW!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I ought to be able to attend this event. Does that mean I need to wash my Jeep again? (I just gave it a bath back in March!)

Sorry, I have no cool photos to submit.

Bart

I would be there in a heartbeat, but unfortunately will be out of town, actually driving back from Ouray that day.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for coming dude!

Just a few days out! We're going to have sodas, pretzels, and bratwurst outside for families that have kids.... And Shane who won't come inside because slc requires masks.;)

So does summit. But I still go where I want without one. Nobody has the authority to mandate masks, period. ;)

I actually won't be able to make it anyways.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I get walking the ten feet from the door to a table with a mask on feels like tattooing a bar code on your forearm, but that's what I have to require people to do. We don't love it either, but it's not worth the health department shutting me down just to let some people prove a point to the 5 other people in the building.

Really though, I'm bummed you can't make it. It's always nice catching up with old friends.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I get walking the ten feet from the door to a table with a mask on feels like tattooing a bar code on your forearm, but that's what I have to require people to do. We don't love it either, but it's not worth the health department shutting me down just to let some people prove a point to the 5 other people in the building.

Really though, I'm bummed you can't make it. It's always nice catching up with old friends.

Oh trust me, I know you guys are being held to coals on it, I get that. Interesting line of control they have on businesses...

I'm bummed too! I was looking forward to making it but I can't get away this Sunday.

SnwMnkys

What's the trailer parking situation like? Is there some place nearby to unload and leave the truck/trailer?

You could park along Addictive Behaviors street a block to the west. Long stretch of parking to accommodate semis that pull into PCA.

I think I can make it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ok, I like maps, but I suck at drawing. Hopefully this makes sense.

There is a coffee shop to the north of us with a pull through parking lot. You can pull through there, and drop vehicles off of trailers, then pull out and park the truck and trailer on the street. There should be pretty good street parking on Sunday since there is nothing going on downtown. Anything you can find on 400 W, 400 S, or like SnwMnkys said, on 500 W is fair game. The north side of 400 S along Pioneer park has lots of long parking and it should be wide open Sunday. Probably the same on 400 W along the west side of Pioneer Park.

Attachments

• 4x4map.jpeg
    4x4map.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 29