Bewilder Brewing Offroad Carshow Aug 2nd

J-mobzz

What time can you start serving beer? 11:30? I have a hockey game and want to swing by for a few pre game drinks.

J-mobzz

I stopped in this morning for a few drinks and some breakfast l. I unfortunately didn’t have time to check out all the rigs.
347C3A90-B8F2-4E04-924B-9DC3BD2BC1FC.jpeg95C7AC7A-2874-4A24-8DFC-50974D02D120.jpeg

It’s a really nice building. I feel like this place will be part of my normal places to go now. Also as stupid as it sounds I was excited to see coat hooks under the bar. It drives me crazy how many bars in Utah don’t have these.
B0B2F5D1-ADB8-4D65-968B-F4585253B507.jpeg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Sad to have missed this... I had to get my hail damaged truck cleaned up and down to the repair shop today so they could start on it early tomorrow.
Looks like it was a great turn out!

Gawynz

Had a good time yesterday, I was impressed with the number of rigs that showed up. Enjoyed the food and the beer was great, my gf loved the pink guava sour, I'm a fresh sesh fan.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Oh man! I missed it. For some reason I thought it was Monday and took my kids to the lake yesterday. Shoot! Looks like a great time!

I'm looking forward to buying you guys some dinner here on the 11th of you do my challenge.