BFE cleanup

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Well you all missed out. It was a killer time down there, clearing trees , making huge fires(and when I say huge I mean your too hot 30 yards away huge) I hope next time we see more RME guys down though. Just want to say thanks to the Jensen's for invitingus in on Saturday and to drtsqrl for letting me ride along Sunday. BFE is looking awesome and will be looking forward to see what it looks like for the XRRA comp on big saturday. Jeremy (non-violent J);) thanks for having us, and letting us have a good old time down there. Keep up the good work. Till next time.

V-DAWG

someday
James K said:
I never even saw mention of this:confused: :confused:

It was hidden here: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=30263 I saw it, but I work every weekend. Someone needs to plan stuff for the middle of the week.

J Parriott said:
And last..... We will be hosting a "make the trails harder day" the weekend of
March 5th and 6th. On Saturday we are looking for people interested in helping us out as volunteers.
We are going into the trails and chucking all of those rock piles people have stacked up over time. Some branch trimming and trail work will be done as well.
Please contact me if you are interested.
jeremy@areabfe.com

Have a good day.

HOOTYHOO

Ditto on the way fun weekend, what a good way to spend 3 days. Lighting way too big fires, going wheelin, cleaning up BFE. Good Times.
Yea, next cleanup, lets get more people to go down there. Thanks to Jensens for their hospitality, and Jeremy, thanks for lettin us come down, it was cool to be able to help you clean up BFE.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
I'd also like to say thanks to Jeremy for everything he has done at BFE. The place is looking good! In addition to the cleanup and brush burning, we also cleared and marked Helldorado, Minor Threat, and Green Day, and blocked illegal bypasses. Hope we can help again soon!

Jeff

JParriott

THREESIX
Thanks to all!

I am a bit late on thanks I think. But I will extend my greatfulness to all those who have been showing up to help out with clean up and up keep!
Without all the support we'd have a hard time keeping it open.
Thank you.

Jeremy Parriott
BFE Films