Big Blue Box - Fergy's '84 FJ60

Owners Name & City- Fergy, Northern Utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- October 1984 Toyota LandCruiser FJ60

Engine- Original 2F--straight 6 tractor engine, header electronic ignition. This things going down hill fast. Working on a future engine conversion using a Toyota straight 6 diesel engine (1HZ) and a turbo and intercooler and all the goodies.

Transmission- Stock H42 four speed with 3.555 first gear (weak....). Along with the diesel conversion will be a Toy 5 speed with a near 4.9 first gear...

T-Case- Stock split-case with 1.9 low range (also weak....) Along with the diesel and 5 speed swap will be some sort of double or new low range gears or something....just double my gearing and I'll be happy.

Axles- Stock FJ60 front axle with FJ80 Toyota electric locker and 4.10 gearing (need some longs or something in there though...) Rear is full float rear from an Ozzie HJ60 and also has an FJ80 electric locker and 4.10 gearing

Suspension- Spring over axle conversion on modified-stock springs.

Wheels and Tires- 35x12.5x15 MT/Rs on 15x8 US Wheel 88 series with 2 inch backspacing

Winch- Savin' the pennies for one of those big-dawg warns (12 or 15K--this rig is a heavy biotch) and some sort of heavy duty front bumper to hold it

Favorite Trails- I wish I ever went wheelin'...no time, no money, hardly any good trails around here...

Other- Chopped rear quarter panels with custom rear bumper and quarter protection. workin' on a spare tire carrier for it and some rock sliders.

-Ferg-