big favor

driller

My little brother passed away this morning after a damn god fight with cancer. His last wish was for all his friends to toast him with a shot of Southern Comfort. So please tonight join me in a toast to my bro. "Rest in Peace sweet James."

JeeperG

OMG :( Hope your OK
beerchug.gif
BIG TOAST TO JAMES. RIP

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'd throw one down for him......(I'll have to make a Coke work out, though---not quite the same, but as good as I can do nowadays....) sad to hear. Sounds like he made a fight out of it.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Man I will definently drink a lot of shots to make of for all the shots that other people are not going to drink for your brother! I am really sorry to hear that. If you dont mind why type of cancer did he have? How Old was he? Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!! I hope your little brother feels better where he is now.

driller

My brothers name was James Robert Lock he was 40 on May 7th, He was diagnosed in March with Liver cancer that had spread to most of the intestines. I appreciated all the support from all and hope to wheel with each one of you soon.