Big Rich

Brent

another nobody
question on the "minor" fender trimming for the modified stock class, I'm thinking of building that rolled xj something like what mine used to be, arround 4.5" lift, keeping the coil/leaf config, but long controll arms in the front, cut the fenders to fit 35's, like in the pic below, minus the tj flares, and they will be on full width axles, well no scratch the full width, to wide, so we'll stay under 80 wide, and wheel base under 103.5, stock being 101. remove the doors, hatch, and glass. add a winch and cage, another question I have is the rear bumper, we plan on mounting it where the stock bumper mounts are, which will actually move the bumper in a few inches, and with the hatch gone, the tail lights will be removed for some flush trailer lights, but nothing cut off the back end of the xj, is this all ok?

Brent

another nobody
this is a pic with the hatch and lights removed, the axle has been moved back in this pic, we won't be doing that on the one were building, but this is where we want to go with the body, and a bumper similar to the one I'm now running.