Bilstein 9100 bumpstop rebuild/destroke help

FastGas

I'm looking for some help with a pair of 3" stroke 9100 bilstein bumps. I've heard these can be destroked to as little as 1.5" which is what I would prefer to allow for more free travel. I'm curious if someone in the SLC area has experience with this and can recharge them with oil/gas once complete.
R0d8S9u

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Should just be a spacer inside on the shaft. Longer the spacer the shorter the stroke.
King makes spacers for my bumps. I went from 4” to 2” and it was pretty easy to do

FastGas

Yeah it seems like a simple job once they're apart however, unlike the Kings, these look like they need a special fixture to hold or drive the ring back. I was told this is a pretty common bilstein feature and someone with a set of shock rebuild tools could do it. I spoke with bilstein directly and was told they would not perform any such service while pointing me towards a new set of 2" stroke 9100s.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Yeah it seems like a simple job once they're apart however, unlike the Kings, these look like they need a special fixture to hold or drive the ring back. I was told this is a pretty common bilstein feature and someone with a set of shock rebuild tools could do it. I spoke with bilstein directly and was told they would not perform any such service while pointing me towards a new set of 2" stroke 9100s.

Lame