Bitcoin

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Wowser. You can lose as much in bitcoin as you can by off-roading.. except you don't even have to make all the vehicle repairs in between!

muleskinner

I haven't checked crypto for 3 weeks, this was quite a surprise! I went to reddit to see what VeChain is doing and read about the Delta Airlines deal, I'm pretty stoked with VeChain and I'll invest even more now!

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
Trying not to get excited, but looks like crypto currency is bouncing back. Anyone have thoughts on why?

Caleb

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Vendor
Which one are you seeing rise? I just made a truckload off RVN, but BTC is still really low as are most others. I've been running my own mining pool but it's tough to be profitable with mining so I've also gotten pretty big in to masternodes. I'm actually working on a new site that will be monitoring masternodes at first but I plan to offer shared and dedicated masternodes as well.

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
I bought some Litecoin, it's been pretty low in the last 6 months but has doubled from where it was.... still not near where I bought in though!

Caleb

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Vendor
Nice! Give it time, it will all come back and then some. However, while it's down, it's a great time to buy more and cost average your previous buys down.